List Price: $199.99Discount Price
Trail Camera Description
The Browning Spec Ops Trail Camera is their most covert camera available. Featuring an 8MP image resolution and invisible “Night Vision” IR illumination, this trail camera is designed for the most demanding hunter looking to capture quality picture and video. The Spec Ops camera line is packed with amazing features including a built in 2” color screen for easy programming and the ability to play back your pictures and videos in the field.
Trail Camera Reviews Favorite Features
Amazingly fast trigger speed (0.69s) and recovery time (2.3s).
Takes outstanding day time photos with great color quality.
Built-in no glow infrared flash technology for added stealth.
Well crafted and durable case. Highly weather proof.
Browning Spec Ops Camera Photos
Browning Recon Force Camera Videos
Browning Spec Ops
- 8MP Camera – HD videos with sound
- Invisible “Night Vision” Infrared LED illumination at night
- 50+ foot flash range
- Camo finish
- 2” color TFT viewing screen
- Compact case size 5” x 4” x 2.5”
- Timelapse camera mode
- Less than 1 second trigger time
- Long battery life from 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Takes up to 10,000 pictures on 1 set of Alkaline batteries
- Up to 8 multi Shot images
- Up to 6 Rapid Fire images
- 12 volt external power jack
- Security code setting
- TV out and USB port
- Picture info bar displays: time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, camera ID
- Programmable picture delay (5 sec. – 60 min.)
- Support up to 32GB SD card (not included)
- Includes Browning Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software
Browning Spec Ops Customer Reviews
This Recon Force trail camera is phenomenal. I just downloaded the memory card after the camera was in the field for one week. I had 398 images of deer, turkey and coons. There were some “landscape” photos, but we had a major storm move through the area on May 30th…
It does what it it said it would do, clear pics and long battery life. Very easy to use and mount in the field.
This is my first camera but several of the other people that I hunt with have older cameras and they prefer this model, because of the screen. For both lining up the camera and taking a quick look at what you have (huge benefit). It takes good pictures Day or Night. I haven’t seen any issues with spooking deer.
Purchased the Browning Spec Ops trail camera a month ago. so far i am still on the same set of batteries. Takes excellent pictures both day an night and has ample distance.