List Price: $356.95Discount Price
Trail Camera Description
Every new Bushnell Trophy HD Max Trail Camera now features true HD video resolution with audio recording capabilities for stunning clarity and detail. New Field Scan 2x gives you two windows of image capture to capitalize on dusk and dawn movement. You can also expect brighter, sharper nighttime images with Bushnell’s Hyper Night Vision – with no-glow black LED models available for absolute stealth. To maximize consistency in all conditions, New Auto PIR automatically regulates sensitivity based on temperature. The time stamps are now more detailed than ever with GPS Geotags automatically embedded on each image.
Trail Camera Reviews Favorite Features
Amazingly fast trigger speed (0.66s) and recovery time (2.9s).
Long battery life up to 12 months on one set of batteries.
Built-in no glow infrared flash technology for added stealth.
Takes HD quality videos with audio with a video resolution of 1280x720p
Bushnell Trophy HD Max Camera Photos
Bushnell Trophy Camera Videos
Bushnell HD Max
- 8 MP high-quality full color resolution
- HD Video – 1280×720 pixels
- 32 No-Glow Black LEDs with 45′ range, invisible to game and other hunters
- Day/night auto-sensor
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- 0.6-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan 2X with two available time slots so you can monitor dusk and dawn movement.
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60′
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- Weather proof
Bushnell Trophy HD Max Trail Camera Customer Reviews
I bought the Bushnell Trophy HD Max because of the black flash. During its first use I had deer come right up to the camera at night. I also really enjoyed the video quality. At some point I will buy another.
I bought one of these last year and it solved 2 problems. 1. The fast trigger speed gave me the pics that I’d been missing. 2. This is the 3rd brand of trail cam I’ve bought. The 1st two were IR and the deer didn’t like it. After about a week the deer would stop using the area around the cams. This black LED cam solved my 2nd problem. Even when left for extended periods I continued to get pics. And having the 12 AA batteries last almost a year is awesome. Great job Bushnell.
Day time video is very good, night time video is grainy. Still shots are excellent, but the infrared trigger seems to be slow.
I bought this as my first camera. Easy to set up and use. Pictures look great during day and good at night. Has a little bit of blur at night but still easy to see and that is probably to be expected. The camera took 1200 pictures (mostly of a branch blowing in the wind) and is still 100%. At this price you can’t beat it and I plan on buying another.